I have decided to keep track of things here on the blog about Chelsea and her "challenge". Today's challenge was food and giving pills. This morning was not so successful. But this evening was better. I took some raw hamburger meat and made a ball to hide four of her six pills. That worked. The softer the food the better. She did not want to eat a big piece of string cheese with a pill in it, she spit it out. She also is not wanting to eat beef liver, cooked or otherwise. I KNOW it hurts to eat and that is killing me as she has always had a great appetite.
Tomorrow I hope we can get out early in the cool air for a nice slow walk around the property. Maybe that will stimulate her appetite.
Busy day with a dog training session with a very nice lady and her Shitzu mix dog. Then a good visit and massage session with Dolly the horse and Linda the friend. I needed the break of just visiting with someone and not talking about CANCER or sick dogs!
If you read this please pray for my Chelsea girl. Thank you!
Thursday, September 02, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment