I feel like I am being pulled in too many directions. Yesterday Chelsea went back to UT for her biopsy. Will have results on Mon or Tues, good news is the tumor does NOT look like a melanoma. We got pain meds but after dosing her yesterday, this morning did not go so well. I tried to dose her after she ate with a pill pusher. I am investigating different means of getting the pills into her sore mouth and her now 92 lbs (down from 95) body as she is not happy with me and the pill pusher.
Last night she slept in the bed again. I think the Tramadol did help quickly though I have read it can take a couple of days. Bone cancer can be very painful....
This morning she offered to play with Roxie outside when Roxie did a play bow and did zoomies around Chelsea and the yard. Chelsea bounced around once but had to go do her #2 potty. I was glad to see her desire to engage in some type of play.
I have to go give a dog training lesson this morning and then a horse massage. I really need to get organized for those two things, my house is a mess and I have a zillion things to get done around here, in between taking care of Chelsea.
I am trying not to freak out. But I do feel overwhelmed at the moment... Please pray for my girl.
Thursday, September 02, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment