Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ha ha jokes on me

I was gone all day working at various equine jobs and when I arrived home, something was different but i could not put my finger on it. A corral panel, one I had used to make the trailer paddock had been moved, just at a different angle but I was sure I had not left it like that, or maybe I had but my mind has been so pre-occupied by other things....I just did not think about it for long. Then a bit later I looked out the back window and the lightbulb came on. I had sent in my electric bill payment with a note on it to take out my spot/street light since they had increased the price from $9 to $10.27 a month and I figured that was something I could cut out of the budget. Well I guess today while I was gone they came and took it. All the bird feeders that hung from that pole were on the ground. Ah ha, that was why that panel had been moved! Well they sure didn't waste any time getting it out of here. Good, less money out of my pocket!

Chelsea only had two meals today as I had a dog training lesson to give first thing and then more jobs after that so I knew she would only get fed twice. That was a plus because her appetite was really good. I also got a call from the local vet's office checking to see how she was doing. I was glad to hear from them, knowing they wanted to be sure she was eating ok. I gave them a good report.

Chelsea decided my chicken dinner was good so I am going to pick up a whole chicken and throw it in the crock pot so she can have some chicken for a few days. She is eating the ground meatballs, turkey, beef, and chicken very well. Now I am going to add some veges back in and start sneaking in her supplements now that her appetite is good again.

Overall Chelsea has done extremely well after her surgery. Gotta go give her some hugs and get some good love from her. She is the best! Good thing there is a full moon so I won't miss that big ol light!

No comments: