Sunday, September 26, 2010

Treats, NOT!

A cyber friend who has experience the big C with dogs suggested a treat for Chelsea, baked sweet potato mixed with coconut milk. Nutritious and yummy. Ah, ah ah, not so fast says Chelsea, not interested. Well it is yummy....so I am eating it for my lunch!

Yesterday was not a good day for Chelsea. She had gone out in the wee hours of morning a couple of times and I guess it was to eat grass as she had a rumbling stomach and was not interested in any food or pill treats. I pilled her with the pusher and some plain yogurt, by 11:30 she felt well enough to eat her brea...brunch. And then at dinner ate well too. This morning she ate well again and EVEN GROWLED and lunged at Roxie when Roxie was checking out what Chelsea had left in the bowl. A couple of bites was all, but Chelsea decided she was not sharing! Good sign!! Chelsea also barked in her sleep while have a dream. She has barked a couple of times lately so that is being easier for her too.

Today is Cancer Free day, I am not putting any energy towards thoughts of cancer. Just thoughts of wellness that is all.

We have had a nice steady rain all day, much needed but interferes with me giving lessons. Oh well!

No comments: