As I was outside moving around I quickly warmed up so I went and pulled the blankets off of these three. In line from left to right is Red, then Spirit, then Ari. In front of them is right to left heated trough, mini water bucket and frozen water bucket remnants. I was glad to pull the blankets off them all and will see if they can go without them tonight, except Ari. Spirit has some rubs on his shoulder points from the blanket, :-( !!Saturday, January 09, 2010
Morning munchies jammy free!
As I was outside moving around I quickly warmed up so I went and pulled the blankets off of these three. In line from left to right is Red, then Spirit, then Ari. In front of them is right to left heated trough, mini water bucket and frozen water bucket remnants. I was glad to pull the blankets off them all and will see if they can go without them tonight, except Ari. Spirit has some rubs on his shoulder points from the blanket, :-( !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Do you have a "slinky"? That should stop the shoulder rubs from the blanket.
Love the snow pictures.
Post a Comment