Sunday, January 17, 2010

Looney Tunes - - - SPLAT

I tried to capture this "feather print" on my picture window. I am sick, I know. But the other day I was out in the round pen with Ari and we both jumped when we heard a loud thunk! I didn't know at the time what it was but when thinking of the direction it came from I figured it must have been a bird hitting the window. I checked the yard later to make sure there was not a bird laying near the window. Fortunately there wasn't.

That evening as I glanced out the window I noticed a dirt smear on the window. As I studied it I could see the imprint of feathers, wing marks, beak. OUCH! That bird whacked the window hard, but the sight of that imprint was just too funny not to laugh. It made me think of the looney tune cartoons and a bird hitting a window and then sliding down. So I tried to take a picture of it, this is the best I could do. I know I know I am sick!!!!

4 comments:

Papillon Pals said...

Maybe you should hang a bird feeder in front of that window so the birds will stop long enough to realize it's a window and not a flight path. Just a thought.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kathy Baker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.