Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Recent Sightings




Saw Wiley the coyote this morning. He/she? was passing through the back pasture as I was going out to feed. He stopped and watched me watch him for a long time. All the horses were looking at him as well and Sunny the mini was right next to his path when he trotted up the hill. Very healthy looking coyote.

Just as I was walking outside to head into town this a.m. there was another interesting sight. And this time I grabbed the camera. A horse(s) drawn cart came by and it was a very interesting looking box! Sure got the horses curious and full of themselves. After the cart had passed they all took turns running laps and I was laughing when I watched Spirit put forth a burst of speed and pass the long legged Ari. Guess it goes to show ya a T-bred can really run! When I came back from town, Ari and Spirit were both flat out having naps. Too funny.
Cannon is a wooly man right now and since it hasn't made it out of the 40's today I am sure it feels good having that coat.

No comments: