Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Life goes on

Phew, busy busy busy. My house is a mess and I can't seem to get that worked out to be any different. Oh wait, I could stop doing this and go clean.....something. Nah, I will sit here and type.

I am looking forward to this weekend where I will be attending a hoofcare clinic put on by my good friend Lauren Gruber. Apparently she is going to have a very good turn out and I always like seeing the lightbulbs go off when people get it. They only get it because Lauren is such a gifted teacher.

My business is expanding which makes me happy. However my body is not so happy with new trim business. Aches and pains come with that for sure. Since the first of the month I have been focusing on a healthier lifestyle. I am really cutting out a lot of unhealthy food and try to be mindful of what I put in my mouth nutrition wise. I am always harping on what we feed our animals, guess I need to look in the mirror lol. What I am finding while changing old eating habits is how easy it is to eat mindlessly. I have had to slap my hand a few times to keep from grabbing more of whatever it is I am munching on. I will need to start putting my food in little ration bags! LOL. I am excited though to get back in some old clothes, frankly I don't have extra money for new ones! I am also working my brain hard learning as much as I can while taking 2 equine nutrition courses My heeaadd hurts lol!

I have 3 new clients this week, one is a trim client with 2 drafts, 1 foal, 2 minis 4 horses and 3 donkeys, one is a massage client and one is a training client with 2 Percherons. Phew! Busy week. So far our winter has been very mild. Yay! Means more riding for everyone.

All is well here, no complaints, since complaining rarely is of any benefit!

No comments: