
Last night I dreamt about being back in Florida at the house on Pineway, it was of course different. Chelsea was in my dream! I think my dream was about going back, but not being able to..... It was nice to visit with my Chil-Chel in my dream. I cried though this morning when I woke up and remembered.
The photo was taken in August 09 in Florida. Chelsea had SO much fun swimming in Lake Mary at Donna and John's. Reno Beano was there too.
Sad.......
1 comment:
Hi Kathy! I found your blog a few months ago, and haven't had a chance to do much reading until now.
Loved catching up on your life, with all the highs and lows. Was saddened by the loss of Chelsea... The big sweethearts leave us too soon. My mastiff died in the fall of 2008, and the hole in my heart has never quite healed.
Wanted to say a quick thank you for the brief time we were in contact.. The horse lessons you taught me have evolved into life lessons...
Recently, I have been on a quest to find a hat like you wore at one of the Mark Rashid clinics...the one with the cherries on the brim. If you still have it, could you take a picture of it? My boyfriend has promised to have one made like it, if I can show him what I mean.
It's funny, the things that stick with you...
Dana
Post a Comment