Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Another couch potato



Max is curled up on the couch tucking in his toes to stay warm. He is a couch hog. I have to teach him that the love seat is just for him. I haven't done that yet! He is a good dog, lots of energy and ball drive. Squeaky tennis balls are going to eventually drive me insane, but they sure make him happy. He won't sleep on Chelsea's bed.......not sure what I will do with her oversized over-stuffed dog bed. Still sits in my living room....


I am thankful that Max came into my life. He makes me laugh way more than he makes me crazy. He has lots of good qualities and is very trainable. I would love to do a DNA test on him to find out what breeds he has in him. If GOOFY is a breed, he is probably 99.9% that. LOL

No comments: