Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Velcro Dogs

What is it about dogs who want to be by your side? Not in a worried, stress way but in just a because way? Do they make you feel important, needed? What is it? I think Max is definitely a Velcro dog, as he keeps track of my every move. The more I am around him the more I see the Rottie temperament in him.

He likes tennis balls, he still is too excited about Dixie Bell the kitty and I think he will be easy to switch to a raw diet. He is missing an upper tooth, pre-molar which is odd. And he doesn't like fireworks!

He is very polite about waiting for his food, someone taught him that. He is learning "down" and "off" and he loves loves loves playing with Roxie. Who, bless her little heart is very tolerant of his big ol' long legged self.

Thank God for doGs!

No comments: