Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Whats new?






Well Spring is almost here and I am READY! The rain is greening everything up, the bulbs are starting to push flowers out of the ground. (Lots of daffodils growing wild on the road sides.) The photos shown here are from Mar 4, I was cruising around the resort property checking trails and taking a few pictures to ask the owner about different places. Yes it had recently snowed two days earler.

My computer had crashed so I was without for a while and that was a real PIA. I am hosting a clinic at the resort and didn't have any of the data I needed for people inquiring about it. Go here to see the flyer: http://www.meadowcreekmountain.com/TN09_Brent_Graef_Clinic.pdf


All the critters are good, horses are shedding pony puddles (hair) I call them that because when you are finished grooming the hair on the ground around the horse looks like you could create a pony because there is so much of it!


I had a great experience going ot Lauren and Sharon's for their first Nexus Center hoof care clinic, renewed my enthusiasm for the benefits of a good barefoot trim. A helpful thing since I am trimming all the resort horses.
Well that is it for now!









1 comment:

Papillon Pals said...

Hey, I want to see the Daffodils. We don't get those growing wild her in Florida. My bulbs are finished blooming. Should I dig them up and store for next year?