I just read a delightful book: The Daily Coyote. You can read about this book that evolved from a blog here: http://dailycoyote.blogspot.com/
Aside from reading a good book, I have been busy getting ready for what Spring will bring. These activities are preparing a garden plot, cross fencing the front pasture so that the newly planted seed will have time to grow into grass (horses sure are hard on pastures). Worked at the resort taking out a ride with the new wrangler then we schooled a couple of horses on the trails as they all need to get in shape after their winter off. Today rain has arrived and that is a blessing for the grass seed, and was encouragement for me to stay inside and get some much needed chores done.
The grass is growing green and I need to get out and mow the dog's yard. Chelsea has gone out to the resort with me a couple of times and she has enjoyed herself. The resident hound dog and trail dog "Red" is good with Chelsea and I am sure she would love to be turned loose to go explore with him but she is on leash at the resort so doesn't get to play.
That is it for now. Check out that book, really delightful. I ordered it through the library.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment