
I stand inside and take pictures of Spirit and Ari playing in the round pen a lot. Mostly the pictures are not that good. But I have fun watching their antics and their athleticism. Spirit loves to rear up and also to kick out at Ari. Ari just likes to play Spirit dodge ball. Dodge Spirit's kicks. And they both love to face fight. This is a picture from last month, though they were doing the same thing just the other day. We are getting LOTS of rain which is really helping put a dent on the drought. However it does not make for much outdoor fun for us humans!
I am excited that one of my Christmas gifts was a portable air compressor. I was filling every tire within range today before it started to rain...again! Handy dandy little piece of equipment!
1 comment:
Can't horses be just the most beautiful movers. Their natural gift for elegant moves is truely awesome to watch. People don't realize that the stuff you watch them doing in dressage is actually natural to them. Beautiful animals!
Post a Comment