Thursday, January 01, 2009

Counting Blessings!

So.... there are some benefits to aging. Like hot flashes, who would have thunk they would be so handy during the freezing cold winter months!

Last night I worked at the resort's restaurant during the New Year's Eve dinner. I didn't stay for the midnight hour but was home to watch the ball drop on Times Square, then stayed up watching the late night shows. Boy was I tired this morning.

Today I will spend some time counting all my blessings! Happy New Year everyone!!

1 comment:

Lasell Jaretzki Bartlett said...

What a good idea, to count blessings today. I like to start the "New Year" by spending the day doing things that are important to me. Too cold to ride but I did other things that I value.

About that scarf... can we talk about a barter? You created something I would like... How many scarves equal a drawing?!