I have read over the last few days on an Internet list a discussion about skunk stench and how to remove it. (There is a tried and true method using simple ingredients that does work!) I didn't read too closely the discussion. I have the recipe on file as well as the ingredients and fortunately have never needed to apply them.
This morning I went out to feed the boys and caught a whiff of skunk coming off of Spirit. My sense of smell is still not the best as I am getting over a cold but I knew what i was smelling. After his breakfast I checked him more closely. Sniff sniff. Well thankfully he didn't smell as if he had been sprayed but perhaps he caught the remnants of a spraying lingering in the air or on some bushes? Dunno but I am sure glad he didn't reek. It is too cold to being doing a bath right now, even a sponge one!
My point is, did my attention to a subject draw it to me? If I had been fully immersed in the discussion would I have found Spirit reeking from a full blown face spray of skunk scent? Hmm, something to think about for sure!
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment