Well this is not something that I will be blogging about with pictures. Since Spring has arrived the many birds are busy at the feeders each day. I have a big picture window that looks out into the yard and the feeders. It is almost a daily occurrence (sometimes several times a day) that a bird flies into that window. Whack! I hear them, sometimes see them fluttering down out of sight. Sometimes there are little feathers stuck to the window. I just visualize a cartoon of a bird hitting the glass and sliding off. Generally the birds are fine and fly off. But I ALWAYS go outside and check to see if they have flown off or are on the ground. Occasionally they will be on the ground and stunned so I carry them to a safe place to let them recover. Or sadly they will have broken their itty bitty neck and then I take their body out to where one of the cats can find it. (Another looney tune scenario)
So you can see why I don't have a picture for this, but I bet you have a picture in your mind now doncha? Whack! Slide!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment