Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Are You Talkin' To Me?

Hummingbirds are very demanding little hellions! I was sitting at my computer desk this morning around 7:30 and glanced over to see a hummer staring at me through the glass door to the back porch. It was like he was telling me to go check the feeder. Which I promptly did, and refilled it for him. It was just the oddest thing to have a hummingbird staring at me through the glass door. I was like: Are you Talkin to me? Apparently it was.

I decided to read in my medicine card book what it says about these birds. Here is a brief excerpt: "It is said that Hummingbird conjures love as no other medicine does, and that hummingbird feathers open the heart. Without an open and loving heart, you can never taste the nectar and pure bliss of life."

No comments: