
The wilted fern in the woods had an interesting pattern to it I thought.









I saw the doe up on the hill top grazing so I grabbed my camera and went up to find her. I was hopin' to see the twin fawns. She went into the edge of the woods near my neighbor's field so I started up the wood trail to see if I could cross her path some how. In my travels I took some of these pictures.
There was a large hole in the remains of a over turned tree trunk (3rd pic). And a small hole into the ground not far from there (2nd pic). The flowers in the field are not identifiable to me. A black-eyed susan, twin ballerinas (I remember these from childhood). The row of yellow flowers with long skinny leaves was near the honeysuckle vine. I never spied Bliss. I am off to a cattle sorting competition this evening at a nearby campground turned arena. I hope to take some interesting pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment