
" One day I ran into a kind of impasse with Strongheart in which he became a complete enigma to me. Something was definitely blocking the way. Much to my private embarrassment, I finally found out what it was: ME. With all my well-intentioned efforts. I had been making the common ego mistake of trying to do all the thinking and arrive at all the final conclusions for both of us.... I had mentally assigned myself the upper part of this relationship of ours, because I happened to be "a human" and mentally assigned him the lower part, because he was 'a dog'." - J. Allen Boone Kinship with All Life
Happened to come across this and thought how appropriate it was at this moment for myself and Chelsea. (who did not eat her dinner)
Happened to come across this and thought how appropriate it was at this moment for myself and Chelsea. (who did not eat her dinner)
No comments:
Post a Comment