Friday, December 31, 2010

Daily Dawg and Happy New Year


Today was and is a good day for the Chill-Chel. Dr. Flood called in an RX for an appetite stimulator (don't let me take that by accident). I picked it up while at work and when I got home Chelsea and Roxie and I went for a walk. Chelsea snarfed down some horse poo and I let her. (Hey it is fiber!)




At 4 pm I gave her the RX. I had picked up some baby food meat sticks today and also some baby food cheese pasta. I also had her left overs of mac and cheese and bbq. She ate everything!




I bought 3 stuffed toys at the thrift store today, one is a baby's toy with a rattle in it. She was so excited to see all the toys on her love seat. She has checked them all out and is guarding them from her sister.




I am pleased with how good she feels today. Last night she gave me extra good doggie snuggles, spooning in the bed with me and then demanding more belly rubbing and loving. I have promised her and myself that I would not be sad and blue around her but to just enjoy the moment as she does. I know my stress and sorrow has had a negative affect on her.




So I am anticipating ringing in the New Year on a good note. THANK goD!

No comments: