Matt joyfully tearing out the padding from an old chair pad. He was waggin' his tail the whole time! This was their last morning here. Now they have a new home and new owners. I can go visit them Vickie told me. I cried when Matt and Jeff gave Mike the new owner puppie kisses after we loaded them in the SUV. I knew then all would be fine for these young dogs. I will miss their antics and puppy kisses! I am glad they were able to be placed in a forever home so quickly. Sad and happy day alll rolled into one!
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Joyful destruction!
Matt joyfully tearing out the padding from an old chair pad. He was waggin' his tail the whole time! This was their last morning here. Now they have a new home and new owners. I can go visit them Vickie told me. I cried when Matt and Jeff gave Mike the new owner puppie kisses after we loaded them in the SUV. I knew then all would be fine for these young dogs. I will miss their antics and puppy kisses! I am glad they were able to be placed in a forever home so quickly. Sad and happy day alll rolled into one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So how many pillows has he distroyed at the new owner's home?
Hahahaha
Post a Comment