Doesn't get any better than this. Hay is baled and in storage! Cooked on the grill this evening, mesquite filet mignon. Yum yum. Sun is setting and I just opened up the house to let the cool breeze in to air out the house. Yes, July and the windows are open! I just love that! Really makes for a restful night of sleep.
Took the dogs for a walk this morning and rode Spirit then trimmed Ari. Horseflies were really bad so the trim job was a PIA. Ari was good though. Tomorrow I go with Lauren to Knoxville to hang out with her while she trims and to help as needed. Lauren is a fantastic trimmer so any time I spend with her when she is trimming I learn something.
Not much else to report. Camera is in the bag so no pictures to add.
Thursday, July 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wish we could open up our apartment, but it's been in the 100's here! Not fair, lol
Post a Comment