
The years, not the temps, though our temps have been mainly in the 80's for highs. Sleeping with the windows open at night....
So in the 80's they produced a keyboard, the Casiotone MT100 or some such. I found one getting ready to be tossed at the therapy center, it was up in the loft covered in dust and deemed broken. I said, not so fast, and snagged it. I finally bought some batteries for it and it works fine. Now there is not a musical bone in my body so the entertainment value of this keyboard is virtually null for me, but I thought I would test it out on some lips, horsey lips that is!
I displayed it to Ari and Spirit today and they are quite talented! Ari has a very interesting style and I bet he could pick out a tune in no time. Spirit is into I think jazz and likes to get some riffs going across the keys! Too funny! I will try to get some pictures or a video clip to share. I need to set it up in such a way that they can't toss it and step on it. I have been holding it in my arms to let them practice. I bet the neighbors think I am a terrible pianist, lol!
So in the 80's they produced a keyboard, the Casiotone MT100 or some such. I found one getting ready to be tossed at the therapy center, it was up in the loft covered in dust and deemed broken. I said, not so fast, and snagged it. I finally bought some batteries for it and it works fine. Now there is not a musical bone in my body so the entertainment value of this keyboard is virtually null for me, but I thought I would test it out on some lips, horsey lips that is!
I displayed it to Ari and Spirit today and they are quite talented! Ari has a very interesting style and I bet he could pick out a tune in no time. Spirit is into I think jazz and likes to get some riffs going across the keys! Too funny! I will try to get some pictures or a video clip to share. I need to set it up in such a way that they can't toss it and step on it. I have been holding it in my arms to let them practice. I bet the neighbors think I am a terrible pianist, lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment