Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Life goes by

I haven't posted here in eons.  Seems I do more sharing on Facebook.  A couple of months ago Dixie Bell disappeared.  I had her as an outside kitty where she could hang out in the shed or out in the front yard. She seemed really happy not to have to deal with the dogs inside and she had her buddy Henry James to love on. One weekend she was gone and I looked all over the property but never found her or her remains. I don't know what happened.  Perhaps coyotes or dogs got her.  I miss her, she was a happy kitty.

This photo is one I posted previously back in the spring.  Her and Henry J were hanging out together.  Often in the mornings I would go to put hay in the run in shed and she would be in there balanced on the lower wood wall.  I always picked her up and brought her out as I was worried a horse might step on her.

Am trying the dating scene.  Hateed it!!!!!!!!!!! lol

No comments: