Monday, June 20, 2011

My Imagination must really suck









Seriously, five years ago I did not imagine that this would be my life today! I imagined something quite different. So WTF? What happened?! Sigh.....

Today I worked 12 hours for Hallmark. Work is highly overrated lol. I went in at 4:40 a.m., (drove through pouring rain and hail to get there) and worked my butt off all day. Last week I had two good days of horsey time. Went to my friend Pam's 100 acre farm 5 miles from me and went on a trail ride with her. She is such a treasure and has a beautiful farm!

Tomorrow I will be at Mendin' Fences bright and early to watch the 2nd day of the last week of Harry Whitney Horsemanship Camp. Boo-hoo! He is da-bomb!

It has been really hot here, and then there has been some heavy rains, which we need of course. My weed-eater crapped out on me so now the weeds are taking over and I don't have the time or energy to battle them without the weed-whacker!

Roxie has been a good girl, she got a summer do, ie shaved all but her tail and face. She looks so funny! I miss miss miss Chelsea terribly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I cry every other day if not more. It just plain hurts not having her here. She was truly my heart dog, always by my side and such a source of comfort and joy and laughter. Who knew a DOG, could leave such a huge hole in one's heart?!

Sometimes I really feel like giving up on this life, it always seems like a struggle to put one foot in front of the other day in and day out.... For what?

No comments: