is good news right?! Well it is! Chelsea is doing amazingly well. Her appetite is good, her activity level is good, better on some days than others. Yesterday I piled on the cold weather gear, not that it was THAT cold, it was just the 25 mph wind gusts that put a chill in my bones, and I took the girls for a walk. Chelsea is the leader, I let her decide where we go, so after we went up the hill we went down the side woods and to the front field, checked out the round bales my neighbor so kindly put in the pasture for the horses and then made our way back to the house. Chelsea indulged in some horsey pate along the way (Roxie too). We went to the back yard and I sat in the sun on the back porch and watched the trees get blown around in the wind. At one point Chelsea got up and walked under the cedar trees and did a face and butt scratch simultaneously. It made me laugh. Then Roxie did a play bow at her up on the porch and after me encouraging her to "go get Chelsea" she raced down the steps and she and Chelsea played for a second then Chelsea went and laid back down. It was so nice just TO SIT and enjoy the sunshine on my face. Couldn't do it for long as I needed to go do some housework. (It never ends!)
Work at Hallmark is busy since it is Valentine time. Sometimes I get sad when I watch people picking out love cards for that special someone. Mostly I get annoyed at the parents who allow their kids to wreck havoc in the card section. I stare mean little holes in the little truants and roll my eyes at their parents! (not really). My other work continues keeping me busy as well, various referrals have come in for hoof work (a mini dwarf foal with weak tendons), a new training client that lives nearby (yay). It seems I never have much time for ME!
So that is the "no news" here. Weather is well.....WINTER!
Sunday, February 06, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment