This a.m, I walked out to get the wheelbarrow to start cleaning out the run-in shed just in time to see Punky rearing straight up to nail Spirit on the throatlatch. They had a time of it playing. Spirit reaching WAY down to nip at Punky's elbows and then they would both be leaping up in mock battle. A mini and a 16 hander, it was just too funny to watch. Spirit and Punky always enjoy their play times. Punky spends a lot of time on his hind legs when he is with Spirit, he just can't seem to help himself!
It was trying to rain and the wind was howling so I did not stop to get the camera. But I thoroughly enjoyed the show! Red came over to join in, though he needed to have a roll first, everyone is itchy with their shedding coats. Punky must have rolled 4 times while I watched. As Red was getting up from his roll Punky jumped over and nailed him, SUCKER PUNCH! It was too friggin' cute. Ari had been dozing in the shed but he too had to go join in, have a roll and see what was what. I headed in to the house to beat the rain. I guess I need to start keeping my camera handy. When I have muddy boots on, I don't want to be bothered to remove them to go in and get the camera. Perhaps another day of equine mischief will present itself for some photo ops!
Tuesday, February 09, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment