Sunday, August 16, 2009

8/1/09 Florida Trip

Chelsea is a fast swimmer and I could barely keep up with her when she was swimming to retrieve a ball.
Here is my handsome girl staying cool in the shade of the trees in Donna's back yard.

Chelsea really enjoyed her play time esp with cousin Reno who is a REAL water dog.


Roxie, a water dog? Not so much!



Roxie giving it her best, trying to be with her Mom and stay dry!




This picture just cracks me up, a doggy smile. This dog can stay in water for HOURS! Just give her a ball.




Love that Rottie face!






Wait up Chelsea! You are swimming too fast!







Mom and I out to lunch at Olive Garden.


I had a great week in Florida, albeit a hot one visiting with family and friends. I had some horsey time too, which is always a plus. I am adding a few pictures from my week. Sis Donna and bro in law John have a beautiful home on Lake Mary and Chelsea REALLY enjoyed her swim time. She loves the water as much as I do! It was good to see my Mom, who looks wonderful though she complains about her short term memory loss. I get that, but sometimes I like not remembering things from 10 mins ago!


Coming home to TN was good, though I had problems with an eye ulcer and now today I am dealing with some swelling of my eyelids, so I don't know if it is contact lense related or allergic reaction to new mascara. Who knows, I just wish my face would look normal again!


















No comments: