Boy nothing like the spring rains to keep you busy! I spent the last two days mowing and weed-eating! Can you say tired? Yesterday I was about 3/4's the way done with my road frontage weed eating when along comes the county guy with his bush blade weed whacking the roadways. WAS I GLAD TO SEE HIM! Saved me some time, he did!
The garden is doing great! Time to start using some of the romaine lettuce I have growing. Guess I better make me up some ceasar salad dressing, yum yum. I have some herbs growing and it sure is nice to add some fresh herbs to my meals. Tonight I had wild caught salmon with a nice cilantro lime sauce, using the cilantro from the garden. I do miss the wonderful lemon tree that we had at the house on Pine Way. It had the best lemons!
This afternoon, I finally turned on the AC for about an hour. As soon as th sun dips down, it will cool off and I can open the windows for the evening. A bit of a warm spell has hit us, but it plans to clear out on Sunday. The dogs just lay out on the cool ceramic tiles and they are fine, lucky dogs!
Harry Whitney camps start on Monday and I can not wait! 5 weeks to listen and watch and learn from a master and to hook up with old and new friends.
I really need to paint the interior of the house. Anyone want to come for a visit and help me paint? Come on, it will be fun?! Geez! Seriously, for you Fla folks, if you have a hankering to get out of the heat and humidity, give me a shout. I will feed ya real good! Ya gotta love dogs (and cats) though...
Ok, that is it for now. No new pictures...
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment