Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Brrr!!!!

We had a cold morning this a.m.! I discovered the water trough was iced over as Cannon sounded like he was drinking out of a glass full of ice chips. The ice clanked against the sides of the trough as he moved it with his muzzle while drinking. Time to get out the trough heater I guess. The cold snap was a surprise for some. A therapy student's Dad said there was big snow flakes in Morristown Tuesday morning.

Yesterday was the last day of the fall session at the therapy center. This weekend is the big benefit rodeo and then the horses are off for the winter. Next spring I hope to find us at the new location for the center. Property owned by the non-profit!

Chelsea and Roxie enjoy the cold weather. They were out running laps in the backyard yesterday morning. Roxie barking non stop while chasing Chelsea, too cute! (Not the barking but the chasing.)

I was asked about hay from the property and no, I did not get any hay this year I just let it all be pasture. With the drought conditions it was not meant to be.

News and sports later....!

No comments: