Check out my new job at a local resort:
http://www.meadowcreekmountain.com/stables.htm I am a part time wrangler trail guide and instructor! Nice place, very nice owners and beautiful country side. This is where Mark Russell has his equestrian educational vacation that attracts people from all over, as far away as New Zealand and Germany. More about this learning vacation here: http://www.markrusselltraining.com/educationalvacation.html
Check back for some of my trail guide adventures as they unfold! But first the next week I will be spending a learning week as a participant of the Mark Russell Education Vacation, (I won't be vacation though, just commuting back and forth though Spirit will stay at the resort. Lucky guy!)
Life is good. Today is the last day of summer and the weather was PERFECT all day, low humidity and highs in the 70's. Gotta love TN!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment