Here is a photo (not taken by me) that is at the top of the mountain where we took a 4 hour trail ride to. The picture shows Meadow Creek Mountain Resort below. This was during the 2 weeks at the Mark Russell Educational Vacations in September. I elected to ride a resort horse for the trail ride and I am glad I did, no way was Spirit ready for that steep of a climb (in parts). The trail ride was great because it helped me conquer my fear of riding down hill! Uphill is not a problem. The riders with me teased me about lack of oxygen and my lips turning blue and to not look down when we were near a ravine. I had a great time though my bum was sore by the end of the ride! Here is the link to the resort. A nice place. http://www.meadowcreekmountain.com/lodging.htm
Friday, October 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment