Sorry that I don't have a picture to post. But I had a really nice weekend with Spirit. We hauled over to Mendin' Fences Farm for a gathering of the volunteer and staff from the therapy center. We all brought our horses for a fun over night stay. Linda fixed us a wonderful meal Saturday evening. I left Spirit there for the night but returned home to my farm and critters. Poor Taylor was depressed acting because I returned without the trailer and Spirit. This morning I went back over for a nice breakfast of French toast and conversations of what the day would hold for us. We planned for some round pen work with a worried pony then some ring work and a trail ride. The Bertani's have a beautiful farm and I was able to go on a trail ride on their place that I had not been on before. There was 8 of us on horses and it was so nice to be in the company of like minded people. The youngest was 13 and the oldest was ....never mind. We all just had a good time and Spirit seemed to enjoy himself too. Never a spook from him. I know he was glad to come home to his pasture buddies.
Weather here is suppose to turn cooler or more normal, in the 80's. I still don't use the a/c at night, it cools off enough that I don't need it.
More later, thanks for listening....
Sunday, September 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment