Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Meeting



Yesterday, Tuesday I let Spirit in with PB and the mini's. Spirit is very gentle and kind and playful so there were lots of silly antics amongst the boys. PB was a bit rude with Spirit but Spirit didn't seem bothered by it. At one point Spirit was drinking from the trough and PB was behind him sniffing and then nipping at Spirit's stifle. Spirit slowly offered a slight leg lift to warn PB off. How lucky for PB! There was much cantering and bucking going on, but I didn't get any of that on film.

I worked with PB earlier and had him wearing his halter. When he realized it was on, he walked away but soon came back. I adjusted the fit on it and let him wear it and worked with him on accepting the feel of pressure from the halter and then removed it. Still c/t'ing for the good moments and offering lots of scritchies.

No comments: