ing to my front porch area to rest during heavy rains. I made a covered area for him, using a dog crate with straw bedding in it. Mostly the outside cats use it, (cats I inherited with the place). One time I saw him come out of it, and right behind him emerged a yawning cat. That was cute. I don't think Nugget likes to be in the run in shed when the big horses are around because he might get stepped on.
Friday, October 27, 2006
Welcome Mat
Despite my attempts to give Nugget a dry place to stay, he insists on com
ing to my front porch area to rest during heavy rains. I made a covered area for him, using a dog crate with straw bedding in it. Mostly the outside cats use it, (cats I inherited with the place). One time I saw him come out of it, and right behind him emerged a yawning cat. That was cute. I don't think Nugget likes to be in the run in shed when the big horses are around because he might get stepped on.
ing to my front porch area to rest during heavy rains. I made a covered area for him, using a dog crate with straw bedding in it. Mostly the outside cats use it, (cats I inherited with the place). One time I saw him come out of it, and right behind him emerged a yawning cat. That was cute. I don't think Nugget likes to be in the run in shed when the big horses are around because he might get stepped on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nugget is quite the social guy isn't he.
Post a Comment