Yesterday while driving down a long country road from one client's heading to another, I came around a 90 degree turn and there stood a big black mule. He was next to a pasture full of mules of similar size and color so I grabbed my halter and some timothy pellets, caught him and then walked him down to a gate and put him back in with the others. Several people stopped by and one reported they had let the owner know his mule was out. I wonder what the owner thought when he arrived home and all the mules were in the pasture! A little further down this same road a Border Collie is crouched down in stalk mode waiting for my car, he must do this all day as I have come upon him before. I always slow down and he always gets out of my way.
Today, I passed a loose goat on the 4 lane in a side lot eating weeds. Hope he is traffic savvy. A little further down the 4 lane (like 17-92 in Florida) I spotted a lone turkey. I honked at him, hope he doesn't try to cross the road.
This morning while putting away clean knives I dropped a paring knife that went straight down into the top of my foot. Can you say ouch?!
Didn't take any pictures of the critters I encountered, I was having phone issues.
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment