Thursday, July 05, 2012

Say Hello to Daisy Duke

What have I done? Well simply.... I fed a stray dog! And guess what, if ya feed 'em, they stop being a stray and say: Pick Me I Am Yours!  Sad to say, she picked me, sucker that I am.  She was/is skinny (was) covered in ticks and fleas and sweet, sweet, sweet.  A walker hound mix I guess, probably a year old or so, not sure.  She will need to get spayed and utd on shots etc but right now she is worming her way into the hearts of the Follow Your Bliss Farm gang. Max is happy to have her for sure. Max has been here one year this week!

Happy Birthday Ari, 10 yrs old today! Might give him a carrot if I have any. He has matured into a fine horse, and is still the youngster here.

Carmelo a Paso Fino gelding is here for training/retraining.  More on him later.

No comments: