
Wow! Another snow day! As I drove to work, my first few miles of back roads I crept along as it was almost white out conditions. Got on the highway and the roads were barely salted, (though I did pass a salt truck). I was zipping along passing slow movers. About a mile from work a car spun out in front of me. I crept pass after they got out of the road, their tires spinning and made my way into a snow covered parking lot. Good thing about all this is the store was empty and I was able to get my job done quickly.
By noon the sun was out and the roads were much better. I drove to my lesson appt, parked at the bottom of the long uphill driveway and started walking up. The lesson horse stood at the top of a snow covered pasture, the back drop was beautiful and so was she. Except she did not want to be caught. So...the lesson started out on how to catch a uncatchable horse. (Which I caught.)
Came home and shepherded the dogs out for a hike up the hill to walk the property and admire the snow that was blowing swiftly along the ground as winds came up the hill and followed the path of least resistance, it was really cool to watch. The dogs enjoyed their walk and Chelsea was lively, even running once. I took some pictures and video clips of the two fur kids. All and all a good day, though COLD!
Picture: waiting patiently for me to remove my gloves and take a few photos. Hurry Mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment