Saturday, October 09, 2010

a good week

Chelsea had a good week I think. She ate well and is eating more easily it seems. She needs a bowl with sloped sides to better use her tongue. I am syringing her supplements to get them in her, except for the fish oil and calcium, that I put on her food. I am afraid she will turn her nose up at food with the vitamins on it, maybe not but if she does it is a waste of food. I cook her food very lightly each meal and it seems I cook for her more than me~ lol.

I have the epi-a-zootie right now, or crud, some kind of bug that is making me annoyed and tired. Gotta go trim a couple of horses today and I am not looking forward to having my head down low and everything draining out my nose, oh joy!

Weather is beautiful though warming into the eighties today. Will try to get some pictures over the weekend to post on here.

No comments: