Sunday, October 04, 2009

Horsemanship Camp Floyd Virginia










Here are a few pictures of bible horsemanship camp that I attended this past week. The first picture Harry was helping Ari on the first day. Ari was pretty tense and not ok, but Harry helped him let go of his worry. He had a pretty high lope (ie buck) in a number of his canter moments. This was not one of them but almost. The second picture Harry was working with Ari about feeling better about his ears being handled. The third picture was Harry working Ari with the flank rope on the second day. Ari got through that pretty well once he did his kicking up and trying to get that rope away from him. I have done this with him at home with the same responses. The last picture is of Ari and his pasture mates during the clinic having an all out race to the end of the pasture. They really had fun playing and were all very neat horses individually. Ari is at the top of the photo behind the paint, NOT in the lead lol.
I have a lot to think about with the things I learned during the clinic. I will post more photos later. Today is my first day home, arrived here about 12:30 and I am really tired!

1 comment:

Anne Marie said...

I can't wait to read your comments and see the pictures! Hey, cute paint!